OPEN TEST CALLS
FOR ALL MANUFACTUERS -
LAST UPDATE: 03/23/2017 AT 16:58:20 CST.
APPLICANTS FOR EXOFFICIO - SOL COOL MEN'S BOXER BRIEFS
TEST CALL TEXT FOR EXOFFICIO - SOL COOL MEN'S BOXER BRIEFS
ExOfficio is looking for three male BGTers to test out their Sol Cool Boxer Briefs.
Please include the following in your application:
1. The opening disclaimer for testing
2. Your bio
3. A brief test plan indicating how and where you plan to use it, including plans to meet the minimum testing requirements.
4. A list of what you are currently testing and each test's stage (e.g. Shirt - FR) AND a link to your test status page
5. A list of any outstanding applications.
6. Any additional BGT participation (ORs, monitoring, etc.)
US Shipping Included
Does NOT count for Newbie Limit
Three Report Test
Andrea is the Test Manager
Your subject line should read: "APPLICATION - ExOfficio Sol Cool Boxer Brief - Your Name"
Your application must be accompanied by an email to the test manager (at amurland AT backpackgeartest DOT org) with your shipping info (including email and phone number), preferred size, and non-guaranteed colour choice. Do not post your shipping info publicly with your application.
This call will close at 9 pm MDT on Wednesday, March 29, 2017.
APPLICANTS FOR VASQUE - BREEZE III GTX BOOTS
TEST CALL TEXT FOR VASQUE - BREEZE III GTX BOOTS
Vasque and BackpackGearTest.org would like to offer three men/women a chance to try out the Vasque Breeze III GTX Boots.
Men's - http://www.vasque.com/USD/product/mens-footwear/breeze-iii-gtx-brn-oliv-bunge-07190
Women's - http://www.vasque.com/USD/product/womens-footwear/breeze-iii-gtx-gargoyle-blue-07195
US Shipping included
Four-months/Three reports required
Newbie limit does not apply.
Test call closes midnight PST (GMT-8) on Tuesday March 28. Richard is the Test Manager.
Rules for your BRIEF application:
Subject line: "Application - Vasque Breeze- "
BE SURE to send a copy of your application directly to me at Montana DOT angler AT gmail DOT com as well as posting to the list. Please remember to include contact and shipping information, size and non-guarantied color preference, in the copy sent to me BUT NOT in the application posted to the list.
1. Opening disclaimer for testing
2. Brief personal bio
3. Brief test plan, including backpacking venues, and anticipated trail conditions.
4. Link to your previous tests/ORs (summary page)
5. Your current test load, AND a link to your test status page
6. Any other pending applications. If before this call closes you apply for anything subsequently to your Vasque app, please send me an email offlist noting the new app.
7. Any additional BGT roles (mentor, monitor, editor, ORs.)