OPEN TEST CALLS
FOR ALL MANUFACTUERS -
LAST UPDATE: 11/20/2017 AT 14:26:31 CST.
APPLICANTS FOR KAHTOOLA - CONNECT GAITERS
TEST CALL TEXT FOR KAHTOOLA - CONNECT GAITERS
Winter is coming! Or, if your window looks anything like mine, it's in full swing. To help three testers out with winter adventuring, Kahtoola will be outfitting three BGTers with their CONNECT Gaiters. These work with Kahtoola's MICROspikes® or NANOspikes® traction and the lucky testers will be getting a pair of the spikes as well.
Please include the following in your application:
1. The opening disclaimer for testing
2. Your bio
3. A brief test plan indicating how and where you plan to use it, including plans to meet the minimum testing requirements.
4. A list of what you are currently testing and each test's stage (e.g. Shirt - FR) AND a link to your test status page
5. A list of any outstanding applications.
6. Any additional BGT participation (ORs, monitoring, etc.)
US Shipping Included
Does NOT count for Newbie Limit
Three Reports over Four Months - reports will need to cover both the gaiters and the spikes
Andrea is the Test Manager
Your subject line should read: "APPLICATION - Kahtoola CONNECT Gaiters - Your Name"
Your application must be accompanied by an email to the test manager (at amurland AT backpackgeartest DOT org) with your shipping info (including email and phone number), shoe size, and non-guaranteed choice of either the MICRO or NANO spikes and Mid or Low style of gaiter. Do not post your shipping info publicly with your application.
This call will close at 9 pm MST on Wednesday November 22, 2017.
WILLIAMSON-DICKIE MFG. CO
APPLICANTS FOR WILLIAMSON-DICKIE MFG. CO -
TEST CALL TEXT FOR WILLIAMSON-DICKIE MFG. CO -
Substitute product for wrongly sent short sleeved tee shirts. No test call actually posted.